Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it's a little early to say that, but I am going to be a busy bee that day. I will be helping Gran make Thanksgiving dinner. My cousins won't be there Thanksgiving day. Every day on Thanksgiving we chase Conrad in the attic. One year Rondoudou took his shoes and hid them in the bathroom. She also threatened to do tae kwon do him (tae kwon do is sort of like karate). Eagna tells Rondoudou that she will the her teacher. It will be boring and quiet without Eagna, Rondoudou and Billy. BILLY IS THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!! He is four years old and has blonde curly hair. I wish they lived closer!


                                                                                     XOXO,
                                                                                              Emma








P.S. DO YOU LIKE MY BACKGROUND? COMMENT BELOW IF YOU DO :-)

6 comments:

  1. I like the new colors for fall. And it will be quiet without your cousins there. Just think, though, how crazy Christmas could be! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY NAME IS RONDOUDOU? WHY NOT BEATRIX OR SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete