Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Days

Well, as you know it has been snowing like crazy since Friday! On Friday in the morning it was sleeting. So my sister, Claire, her friend, Michelle and I were stupid and played in the sleet! It got in my eyes and it really hurt! That night I asked my mom if  Jordan (my BFF) could spend the night. So when she got there we played the game we invented (you put four throw pillows on the ground by a couch. One person is the tagger the other one is the runner. The runner jumps off the couch and onto a pillow. When the tagger gets the runner you switch and so on). Then when it was time to go to bed we got on my bed and watched "Treehouse Masters". The next day when we first got up we looked for my Elf on The Shelf. Then for breakfast I had a pancake and some sausage, and Jordan had two pieces of sausage (she doesn't eat a lot). Next we went outside we tried to build a snowman, but the snow wasn't the best for it! Then Claire and Michelle came over from Michelle's house. We played in the backyard for a while, then we went to Michelle's pond (It is very close to our backyard). The pond was partly frozen, so Claire, Jordan, and Michelle walked on the edge of the pond (I was scared I was going to fall). When they were done walking on the pond, we all hit the edge of the pond with our feet. Well of course Claire, my clumsy sister cracks the pond and almost falls in. So when she is standing in the snow, I pin her down and tell her not to do that again! And of course-she does and falls in again! Then we had hot chocolate! Snow days are so much fun!!!

                                                                                  XOXO,
                                                                                           Emma

                                                                        
                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. You've had a lot of snow days already this year. And winter is just starting!!! And it's been SO cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was too cold for a snowman! The snow was so dry it just wouldn't pack or make a ball. But at least you had fun out there. And your sister is CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete